Flexible-Learning TLEF projects are required to satisfy the goals of TLEF by enriching student learning through innovative educational enhancements. In addition FL TLEF projects must propose an innovative implementation or piloting of digital technology. We are particularly interested in projects that propose one or more of the following:
- to modify courses with reduced face-to-face time
- to develop online courses or online with a capstone / wrapper
- substantial integration of open educational resources
- partnership with faculty at other institutions (or across Faculties at UBC) to develop courses / programs
- piloting of new and/or emerging technologies
In order to best support Faculty in preparing their FL TLEF proposals, all applicants for the FL pool must attend a drop-in consultation session. Sessions are scheduled Fridays from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m., October 11th through November 8, 2013. They will take place in Room 2.22 of the Irving K. Barber Learning Centre. If these dates do not work for you please contact Jeff Miller to arrange a consultation (email@example.com). Applicants are advised that they are expected to have read the criteria and application process pages on this website, and have a one-paragraph description of their project in hand before a consultation.